We totally understand that life happens. But, so does the race – whether you show up or not. We don’t want you, or us, to get bent out of shape, so here are the options:
In the event a racer or team member must cancel their entry, the cancellation policy is as follows:
- There are NO refunds for any reason; medical, personal, family, business or other.
- You may find a substitute(s) for your teammates, there is no charge to designate a replacement. Changes must be made 15+ days prior to the event.(Just send us an email with the change)
- If you cancel your entry 30+ days prior to the event you will receive a credit of your entry fee towards a future race, minus the $15.00 cancellation fee per person. (Credit good through next calendar year only)
- If you cancel your entry 15+ days prior to the event you will receive a credit of your entry fee towards a future race, minus the $50.00 cancellation fee per person. (Credit good through next calendar year only)
- There are NO credits for cancellations within 14 days of the race.
15+ or 30+ days prior to the race you have signed up for, you can email us with a transfer request. We will apply the transfer fee to the race you choose to transfer to. (There are no refunds, credits are good for 1 year only)
To withdraw/cancel from an Adventure Xstream race an athlete must notify the Adventure Xstream office by email.
Please include all of the following information – the race you are withdrawing from, your name, email address, mailing address and phone number, and reason for withdrawal.
Natural Disaster Policy:
If an Act of God/Terrorism/Community/Natural Disaster occurs, what actions are taken? 1) We will make decisions based on safety first. 2) Races will be altered as seen fit 3) Athletes in that race will have first right to sign up for that event the next year. 4) Financial: The Adventure Xstream Series cannot accept the risk of a disaster for everyone. Each athlete needs to accept the risk of his or her entry fee. There will be NO REFUNDS or free entries to other future races. All event production costs happen before any race even starts. The money you paid is spent developing that race.